Shore Excursion Delicious Tuk Tour
Our Eco Tuk-Tuk drivers will take you around the most beautiful and interesting quarters of Lisbon, ensuring an unforgettable visit.
Eco Tuk Tours Lisbon is the official partner of the Cruise Terminal and for that reason we have the honor of being the most reliable option in this great Lisbon discovery.
In only 3 hours our drivers, natural storytellers and experts in their fields, will make this tour the highlight of your trip. Forget about exhausting walking marches and experience unique and diverse food, the most recondite places and enjoy the most emblematic buildings and monuments without the need of getting off.
The pick-up and drop-off will be at the Cruise Terminal in order to maximize the passenger’s comfort and to optimize the time. The pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city are restricted to residents only.
We’ll visit Alfama which is the oldest neighbourhood in Lisbon, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the presence of its Moorish past. Then we’ll go up the hill until we reach the beautiful view of Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere. The next stop will be in Mouraria, the multicultural area in town with all types of gastronomy. Here about a fifth of the population is from Asia, mainly from China, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. Baixa is considered the trendiest area in Lisbon, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities and the heart of this European capital.
Since we only have time for 5 stops we’ve chosen only the most traditional and typical top food and wine experiences in these genuine neighbourhoods.
- Alfama: Tinned Fish Degustation (sardines, mackerel, tuna) | Glass of Green Wine;
- Baixa: Cheese from Azores, Marmalade, Ham | Glass of Port Wine;
- Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere (picnic): Codfish Cake;
- Rossio: Ginjinha Liquor;
- Time Out Market: Custard Cake.
- Bottled water
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The minimum age is 7 years old
- Each vehicle can only take 6 passengers
- We don’t recommend it to people who suffer from back pain or knee injuries
General Terms and Conditions of Use :
• Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Bookings up until 12 people (2 EcoTuks).
• Average weight per passenger 80kg.
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
• Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment.
• Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or email@example.com.