Lisbon Old Town Tour
This tour is perfect for those who wish to discover the city through its historic and cultural heritage. Our fearless drivers will to take you along Lisbon’s oldest quarters, the most picturesque and colourful neighbourhoods characterized by its narrow streets, winding alleyways, steep flights of steps and old ladies at the windows.
Visitors always fall in love with the old districts such as Mouraria, Graça and Alfama and you will soon make part of this Lovers list. In addition to the eco tuk-tuks, you can expect a quick stop in Alfama for a 10 min walking tour, because there is nothing like a power walk in the old Arab district of the city. Be ready to see for yourself the well-lined lanes, small arches and stone-paved terraces that are a delight to explore.
The highest point in Lisbon is located in Graça and we will climb it together in 4 electric wheels until we reach the beautiful belvedere that kisses the sky. It’s called “Nossa Senhora do Monte” belvedere and it’s high, impressive, with an astonishing view over the city and if you fall down… Forget that option.
Highlights of this tour
Alfama – The city’s oldest neighborhood, home to traditional Fado houses and colorful narrow streets. A place where you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
Mouraria – The most multi-ethnic neighborhood in the city where you find food from all over the world and one of the most beautiful tiled façades (Viúva de lamego – tiles and ceramics shop).
Graça – On the highest of the seven hills, Graça is located next to the iconic São Jorge Castle and is famous for the superb views.
Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere – One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view, especially popular at sunset.
Things to consider before booking this tour
• Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Bookings up until 12 people (2 EcoTuks).
• Average weight per passenger 80kg.
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
• Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. The pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city are restricted to residents only.
• Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.