Prepare yourselves to immerse your taste buds in our culture. The chosen places are some very good examples of traditional “tascas” and restaurants, also including some modern and trendy places with TOP quality.
We’ll visit Alfama which is the oldest neighbourhood in Lisbon, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the presence of its Moorish past. Then we’ll go up the hill until we reach the beautiful view of Senhora do Monte Belvedere. Baixa is considered the trendiest area in Lisbon, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities and the heart of this European capital.
Since we only have 2h30 we’ve chosen only the most traditional and typical top food and wine experiences in these genuine neighbourhoods.
*The tasting spots always depend on the availability and timings.
EXAMPLES OF TASTINGS
- Tinned Fish Degustation (sardines, mackerel, tuna) | Glass of Green Wine;
- Cheese from Azores, Marmalade, Ham | Glass of Port Wine;
- Codfish Cake;
- Ginjinha Liquor;
- Custard Cake;
* Please bear in mind that this experience is a 2h30 Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that In the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
Everything you need for a food-fueled day!
- Bottled water
- Pick-up in the city centre
- Driver / Stroryteller
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Maximum of 6 people per vehicle.
• Average weight per passenger 80kg.
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
• Price is per person, minimum of 4 people per booking.
• Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge. The pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city are restricted to residents only.
• Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or email@example.com.