CHRISTMAS LIGHTS FESTIVE TOUR
LET’S DIVE RIGHT INTO THAT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
Join us on a tour through the most spectacular displays of Christmas lights in Lisbon
Inspired by the most beautiful festive season, this special tour brings together the festive spirit and the magic of Lisbon.
Every year our city is invaded by a kind of Christmas madness that attracts thousands of people that come to visit and check out our over-the-op decorations, themed local markets, awesome festive activities all over town, extraordinary decorations, gigantic sparkling Christmas trees, catchy Christmas tunes, glittering lights and epic installations.
Our silent and eco-friendly tuk-tuk is the perfect option to discover all of these main Christmas attractions with comfort and style. Just sit back and experience the Christmas City on a superb trip with one of our enthusiastic storytellers.
The pickup is at Rua do Comércio just steps away from Lisbon’s most famous square: Praça do Comércio where you’ll find the gigantic Christmas Tree.
- Meeting Point – Rua do Comércio (in front of Pestana CR7 Lisboa). Upon departure our driver will introduce you to this unique Christmas experience in Lisbon. Take this chance to ask them everything you’d like to know.
- Rua da Prata – We will cross this fascinating street, full of modern and bustling shops but still reminiscing of an older time.
- Rossio – Experience this magical square where the festive decorations are always incredibly cheerful. This downtown area is characterized by the 18th century Pombaline architecture, an important mark of the city’s reconstruction after the destructive Earthquake of 1755.
- Restauradores – A striking square from which you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of the most imposing avenue in Lisbon: Avenida da Liberdade, our city’s version of Paris’ Champs Elysées. Trust us when we say that if you’d like to explore it further, your best option is to walk down it at the end of the tour, as traffic there is insane!
- Rua do Ouro – Enjoy a fantastic view over the Santa Justa Lift, an architectural masterpiece designed by Raoul Mesnier du Ponsard, a student of Gustav Eiffel.
- Rua Garrett – Go up this historic street that houses some of Lisbon’s oldest shops and cafés, home to the oldest bookstore in the world, dating from 1732!
- Largo do Carmo – With your back to the emblematic Armazéns do Chiado with its imposing Christmas tree, it’s time to welcome the beautiful Carmo Convent ruins.
- São Pedro de Alcântara – Before the end of tour we’ll take you through a magnificent viewpoint overlooking our beautiful city, where you’ll be able to take in stunning city views.
- Marquês de Pombal – The Christmas tour will finish here, right outside of Winter Wonderland where you can see a famous Christmas tree, an ice staking rink, local itinerant shops and so much more!
MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Pick up in Rua do Comércio and drop off in Marquês de Pombal
* Please bear in mind that this experience is a 1h30 Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that in the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
Do you want to tuk with us?
Fill out this form and state all of your doubts and desires. We will get back to you within 24 hours with the information you need together with payment instructions.
In order to speed up the process tell us how many will be in your group, as well as the preferred date and time
*Campo de preenchimento obrigatório.