À La Carte
With this option we can do it your way! But don’t get too excited, of course we have the last word and that word is “reasonable”… We know that our imagination can be tricky sometimes and for that reason no, we can´t take you to Rome to eat a pizza and come back to Lisbon in time for a portuguese sardines’ dinner.
Our drivers will design a tour according to your preferences and following the best routes that may exist. In 1h to 4h we want you to see as many beautiful and important locations as possible, and you can trust our drivers, they know exactly where you can find the best attractions in town.
If you’re short on time and only have 1 hour, our advice is to have a chat with your Storyteller and choose one of our gorgeous 7 hills. We know all the hills of this city like the palm of our hands, and we will tell you a little bit about each of these beautiful viewpoints so you’ll be able to make the best choice for your group.
The journey up to any of the 7 hills is always a beautiful circuit and you can even choose between either the modern or the historic part of the city. If you have the time why not both?
- Bottled water
- Pick-up in the city centre
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Each vehicle can only take 6 passengers
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- We don’t recommend it to people who suffer from back pain or knee injuries.
General Terms and Conditions of Use :
• Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Bookings up until 12 people (2 EcoTuks).
• Average weight per passenger 80kg.
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
• Price is per person. All the other Eco Tuk Tours prices are per vehicle.
• Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge. The pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city are restricted to residents only.
• Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.