Follow the 28
The 28 Tram is Lisbon’s beloved and legendary attraction. In the past few years the increasing number of tourists has meant that this route is always packed, so you may expect the pretty yellow tram arriving already crowded… And that’s why we’ll comfortably “follow it” aboard our eco tuk-tuks!
The circuit is practically the same, we’ll optimize it according to our vehicle characteristics, the time available and by choosing what we consider the unmissable spots, and we’ll do it with tranquillity, great view and no carbon trail.
The 28 Tram is the most famous public tour in Lisbon and is a kind of journey through time among the hills and narrow streets passing by the city’s most famous historical areas, and that’s why we know you should do it.
Like an old urban roller coaster, going up and down the super narrow streets, prepare to discover beautiful places such as the vibrant Graça neighbourhood, the monumental Lisbon Cathedral, the cosmopolitan Chiado and Bairro Alto, which is considered Lisbon’s bohemian area and possibly considered one of the best spots in Europe for a night out, just to name a few.
- Senhora do Monte Belvedere – One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view.
- Chiado – The trendiest neighbourhood, a must!
- Carmo Square – This historic and picturesque square was the scene of the 1974 Carnation Revolution.
- São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere – This privileged location offers scenic panoramic views over the Castle of Saint George and the centre of the city.
* Please bear in mind that this experience is a 2h Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that In the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
Jump in our Eco-Tuk and follow the Tram 28!
- Bottled water
- Pick-up in the city centre
- Driver / Storyteller
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Maximum of 6 people per vehicle.
• Average weight per passenger 80kg.
• Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
• Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge. The pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city are restricted to residents only.
• Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or email@example.com.